18 January 2006

Last 4 Days

This blog is dedicated to last 4 four days.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. These days cover two distinct locations Pune and The Mumbai.

Sunday Morning, My Home, 2pm:
I was lying down and was watching TV. Animal Planet showcased a documentary "With Sir David Attenborough" David Attenborough is
simply wonderful and fascinating person. I would love to be him. He is one of the pioneers in wildlife film making. No one has stimulated viewer's sensations to the extent as he has. David Attenborough joined the BBC's fledgling television service in 1952, fronting Zoo Quest, the breakthrough wildlife series that established the international reputation of the BBC Natural History Unit at Bristol. His various documentary films are,

1954-64 Zoo Quest
1975 The Explorers
1976 The Tribal Eye
1977- Wildlife on One

1979 Life on Earth

1984 The Living Planet

1987 The First Eden

1989 Lost Worlds, Vanished Lives
1990 The Trials of Life
1993 Wildlife 100
1993 Life in the Freezer
1995 The Private Life of Plants

I am very font of all this. My ultimate educational goal is to attain a PhD in specialization in Mechanical Engineering. But dont be surprized if i land up pursuing my career like Sir David. This is just a hint for you all.



Monday, 530 pm LnT:

I joined yoga and pranayam clasees. The clasees are from 530 to 700. I have gone for last three days. I feel the change. During the class, whatever pranayam and yoga we are taught, seems powerful. There is a technique known as deep relaxation technique. During that exercise, i almost fell asleep. Believe me they are excellent. I dont know what are the benefits. But i do not go their for the benefits. I go thru curiosity. I go there because i want to know the things that i dont. Will continue with the classes and post more soon.

Wednesday, Powai.

Got my Bike repaired. Thanks to Mandy. Bike was dead for 2 months.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha khalcha kon aahe ??
Ajay

6:05 PM  
Blogger Makarand said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:33 AM  
Blogger Makarand said...

It is all for the peace of mind and understanding your own body. I will give you one classical example. One Yoga teacher (i dont know the name)was once asked about the benefits of yoga. He said, "Previously i only knew that i possessed a backbones. But now, i can feel my first, second, third backbone and so on. I can feel my kidney. I can feel which bone is aching"
This would be a wonderful aspect if we can understand my own body.

3:36 AM  
Blogger Cartographer said...

That book is really great I have heard..Do you have it can i borrow it??

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home